Just 2 Share My LIfe...

Just 2 Share My LIfe...
fRenDz f0RevEr...

Sunday, September 7, 2008

AGAIN>>>

OMFG.. It's sunday night, so few hours later have to go school again.. Too bad.. Thought want a long weekend but can't.. You know? M'sia government is like that.. What to do? Hehe.. Just joking.. Everyday have to do the same thing that's:

1. Wake up at 4.30 am AGAIN.. Take bath, brush teeth, wear uniform, set my hair, wear my shoe and go board bus AGAIN..
2. Reach school at 6.30am. Chat with friends(often) or do homework(seldom) AGAIN.. When is 7.00 am, have to check whether anyone has arrange to chairs for teachers AGAIN.
3. After assembly, get to office to take chalks AGAIN.. OMG, my school is still using chalks.. Hmph.. so cheap and unhealhty.. I mean the dust.. Later, get into class and get ready for classes AGAIN..
4. When school ends 1.10pm, rush to bus stand to board bus back home AGAIN .. reach home around 3.15pm.
5. Reach home, take a bath AGAIN and starting searching for food AGAIN.. Then, go online, check mails, friendster, and msn AGAIN..
6. Then, start to do homework or revise subject AGAIN..
7. 8.30pm.. It's time for jogging AGAIN due to diet because have promise someone to diet at least 20 kg before my STPM.. Can I do it? Sure la.. Haha
8. After jogging, take a bath AGAIN and get to sleep AGAIN..

These is my AGAIN.. Seems like very boring but have to do it.. Hmph..

No comments:

Post a Comment