Just 2 Share My LIfe...

Just 2 Share My LIfe...
fRenDz f0RevEr...

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Happy Holiday...

First and foremost, I wish all students Happy Holiday.. Holiday is a day that everyone is happy but for me this is the most boring holiday I ever going through.. Just after my trial examination, all my friends are so excited on their holiday but for me, I just stay at home doing nothing.. What kind of holiday I going through now?? By the way, I should blame someone on this... KAH WAI!!! You didn't pass the drama to me on friday!!!! You're telling me that you didn't switch on your computer but you're watching it.. What the _ _ _ _!!!
Fine, if you didn't bring on tuesday then you'll get it from me.. I'm serious you know.. Luckily I played badminton on monday, If not i'll die boringly... Haih..

No comments:

Post a Comment