Just 2 Share My LIfe...

Just 2 Share My LIfe...
fRenDz f0RevEr...

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Graduation!!

At last, my school will held a graduation ceromony for form six and also form five..
This will be my second graduation ceromony. My first is in form five that is at SMK Taman Connaught.. I don't even know that's my first graduation ceremony because that is the first year my former school held it.. I was shock!! when my friends told me that is a graduantion ceremony.. Although is quite simple but it is meaningful.. The ceremony brought a tear in my eyes when we end up with shaking hands with all the teachers and while playing sad songs.. Haih.. Miss my teachers there..

17 Oct 2008, Friday, 2.30pm..
This will be my graduation day.. So I don't think I'll go to school on that day because I'll wear formal suit. It's definitely I won't change in school and I think I'll be sweating by rushing to the hall where it is quite far from school.. That day I'll wear white shirt + black slack + black shoes + black blazer + don't know what colour tie(will buy soon ; tell you later).. So hope the form 5 and 6 will happy and have a good memory on that day..

No comments:

Post a Comment