Just 2 Share My LIfe...

Just 2 Share My LIfe...
fRenDz f0RevEr...

Thursday, September 11, 2008

A full of breath released..

Haha.. At last the speaking session is over.. I think I did not well on it.. Maybe because of nervous or didn't prepared well.. Haih.. I don't care cause is OVER.. Haha.. But I think Pn Caroline was purposely making hard for me.. She asked question that I don't even understand it.. By the way, Wai Ee and Siaw Wei did quite well I think compared to me.. I made my friends dissapointed.. SORRY!! SINCERELY..

Besides, I suggested that Yi Hui, May Chen and Sai bou to have a session with Pn Caroline after our trial.. At least they can feel the stress while the session is going on.. Haha.. Seems like so bad to my friends but on the other hand, they can gain experience on it.. Try to my use with it.. but my main purpose is to see the conflict among them.. Haha. So EVIL..( ^.^ )..

No comments:

Post a Comment