Just 2 Share My LIfe...

Just 2 Share My LIfe...
fRenDz f0RevEr...

Saturday, September 6, 2008

Hardworking>>>

My trial exam is around the corner so everyone has work hard to get a good result on that exam.. Nevertheless, I'm working on it.. I photocopied few exercise book and work on it.. Although most of it I don't know how to do, but I ask my friends to teach me.. Now only I know doing exercises can help a lot. Before this, I never do exercises on any subject (Frankly say).. But now I really can feel the help.. Haha.. Thank God.. Giving me a chance to get good result.. But I really hope I can do well in this trial so that I can use my forecast result to apply my futher studies.. By the way, most of my classmates are working hard too.. May God Bless Them..
Finally, Hope all my schoolmates get good result and don't let your parent or family members dissapointed..

Sincerely from *Manager*

No comments:

Post a Comment