Just 2 Share My LIfe...

Just 2 Share My LIfe...
fRenDz f0RevEr...

Monday, September 28, 2009

Time Constraint..

Everyone given 24 hours, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.. Is it enough? Why people always complain about time is not enough? Is it this matters them? Or they can't plan well or use their time in an efficient way?

This problem I often conplain. So, I think I'm the one who has bad time management. Even I have my own timetable but most probably I don't follow or keep track what I've written on it because nowadays all decisions are made at last minute. How you aspect me to give commitment at last minute decision??

Life is so wonderful and full of joy in this earth so everyone please enjoy it. Don't waste your life by doing things that are not improtant. Praise God that you've a blessing from God. Do more charity by donating to someone who are in need. Do more good things for the country and the world. Pray for your country and neighbours for blessing and glorify your God. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment