Just 2 Share My LIfe...

Just 2 Share My LIfe...
fRenDz f0RevEr...

Monday, September 21, 2009

Holidays..

Now I'm at Ipoh!!
So happy being here because of a lot of food to eat!! Haha.. In other word is gaining weight again!! LOL.
Today can't go to church because of diarrhea.. Sigh.. Sad case.. So, family and I departed at 12.26pm heading to Teluk Intan.. Actually planning to meet Hui Yan there but is a bit late when I reached there. Planned to eat roasted duck noodles at Pun Chun, Bidor but too many people there, can't find a place to sit so, I went to Glutton Square for curry mee for lunch. The curry is so delicious. I know I'm sick but one day without curry/chillies is like one day without love.. Can i say that?? Haha.. Kind of weird right? Yes!! I know..

After lunch then I went to visit my relatives around there. Then started our journey to Ipoh. We checked in Syuen Hotel.. Back here again because everytime visit Ipoh for sure overnight at Syuen Hotel because is similar to my Daddy's name. Haha.. After settled down then we went for our dinner. Quite early to have our dinner but I think Ipoh people having dinner very early so we just follow them. Haha.. We planned to eat at the Ong Kee Beansprout Chicken Rice/ Hor Fun.. But my dad said Ipoh people eat things like no need to pay.. Know why?? Cause A LOT OF PEOPLE WAITING FOR SEATS!!! aka PEOPLE MOUNTAIN PEOPLE SEA lol.. The road was so jam because of people wating for seats.. Too bad can't eat there.. Then I went to Ipoh Garden opposite Jusco, erm,, Food City if not mistaken.. Still the same, A LOT OF PEOPLE WAITING FOR SEATS!! I think Ong Kee is worsen.. Cause many people standing beside every tables waiting for the others to finish their food quickly.. Haha..

At Food City, I ordered Grilled Chicken Wings, HK Chee Cheong Fun, Popiah, Sotong Kangkung, and Fried Lala. I think I didn't eat the best food in town.. A bit dissapointed because the food in Ipoh really not my taste. Sorry to say that..Sigh.. So, after dinner back to hotel and now writing my blog~~

No comments:

Post a Comment