Just 2 Share My LIfe...

Just 2 Share My LIfe...
fRenDz f0RevEr...

Saturday, September 5, 2009

Progress Test

Is progress test again. My feeling for these few weeks is nervous.. Although still enjoy chatting and playing with friends but in my heart is scared and shivering.. Cause the precious test I got 47 for my F1 and I don't want to fail it again.. So I studied so hard but I might get lesser marks this time.. I think this time the paper is much more difficult compared to the previous one.. T.T.. Anyone can help me on this??!?!?!?! I really need help!!! SOS

By the way, I felt my studies going backward recently.. I don't know what had happened to me.. Sometimes feel very tired to go for classes.. I must thank my friends around me supporting me all these while.. Although they have their own problems but they still give me support and I felt the warmth.. Cool right having so many friends.. :P

I recall something!! A friend of mine asked me a question i.e why I like to mix and loiter with guys rather than girls.. Last time I used to mix with girls in primary and secondary school.. But for now I felt like "they" are too sentimental.. A lot of matter that guys can't discuss with girls or can't tell them directly.. You know what I mean right?? Haha.. Last time still not matured so can say what ever I like to say like nobody business but now is different, time really change one's thinking.. That's why nowadays I like to mix with guys more than girls.. The feeling is like having a same condition or same feelings.. Hardly to express it by writing or speaking.. The feeling is very different when I was in primary and secondary school.. In upper secondary, a lot things happened to change my whole life and thinking even my attitude and emotion but not my physical body and looking.. Haha.. Kidding.. Actually it had changed my physically, I was dieting that time and everyone was shock when I came to school to get my SPM certificate..

Why can't I do it again?? I feel like ... Useless! brainless! worthless! whatever!!

No comments:

Post a Comment