Just 2 Share My LIfe...

Just 2 Share My LIfe...
fRenDz f0RevEr...

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Breakfree!!

In an environment with a lots of work make someone stressful. It makes people can't enjoy life happily and joyfully. Know what?? Makes me can't watch HK's drama!! LOL.. I've been busy all these while with my college and personal stuff. Even after my secondary life with no changes at all.. T.T.. Is it too much for me? Do I need to stop some of them? I felt so tired thinking all these things recently because making decision is not an easy step for everyone especially me in this particular moment. I need more advice but no one can help me.. This is so bad!! Erm.. Making someone busy all the time is a good because they seldom thinks some out of mind thing as in negatively.. But for me, if I don't make myself busy I will be gone haywire.. Haha.. Such a crazy person I am.. To be frank, I wouldn't like active myself in all sort of activities in my life cause nowadays I feel very very tired.. On the other hand, I wouldn't like to quit myself in any of the activities I've joined because I know if i quit, it will burden all my mates.. So I really need God Blessing all the time.. Amen..

No comments:

Post a Comment