Just 2 Share My LIfe...

Just 2 Share My LIfe...
fRenDz f0RevEr...

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Interview

Today is my interview for Sunway's Leadership Programme Development.. Phew.. At first really nervous but after I saw my interviewer, SURPRISE!!!! He's from FGA KL same church with me.. Haha.. Felt relax..
Don't ask me what for I join that programme.. I also don't know actually.. Haha.. Just the name of the programme attracted me.. That's why I applied.. Funny right?

I so miss my Form 6's friends!!! They all went far away from KL (most of them).. MIss them a lot.. Makes me recall our happiness in L/U6A1!! Haha.. A lot of fun.. Wondering when can meet them???? Hope they are happy over there.. Remember to buy me souvenir from the state you guys went for study!!! Hehe..

No comments:

Post a Comment