Just 2 Share My LIfe...

Just 2 Share My LIfe...
fRenDz f0RevEr...

Monday, July 27, 2009

Extra Class???

Sigh.. Too bad.. Why so many extra classes in Sunway?? Each day almost till 6pm makes me jam for half an hour.. Today is my first CSB 2 lecture.. Well both of the lecturers are quite playful.. haha.. I mean they can play with us.. For CSB 2, is like too much assignment.. LOL.. Luckily the class is on Monday.. Hehe.. And Ms Jeanne promised us to end the class early.. Cause she don't want caught in jam as well.. Normally LDP highway start to jam after 6pm.. So we've to depart early from the college..

Today is quite boring in college cause Daniel acts emo in class.. Don't know what happen to him.. Doesn't want to talk with us.. Doesn't want to laugh when we joke even not smiling.. Sad.. Haha..

My whole body pain after went to lagoon with my coursemates.. OMG!! They are like so tough especially Doctor 90.. Haha.. So cool man!! Salute.. always wanted to play the excited games.. Luckily we're not in oversea's theme park.. Thank God for that.. However, we did enjoy although a lot coursemates doesn't join us that day even our F2 lecturer, Mr Tan. His son was sick so he has to take care and babysit him..

No comments:

Post a Comment