Just 2 Share My LIfe...

Just 2 Share My LIfe...
fRenDz f0RevEr...

Friday, July 17, 2009

Baking time...

Today I baked Creme Caramel Custard.. but I think is was a failure.. Let me tell you what happened. Haha.. I did 2 batches today. The first batch is totally failed because I've overcooked the caramel. It becomes too hard and the custard was undercooked.. LOLX.. Sob Sob..

The second batch looks fine after baked.. But the problem is the caramel is not cook enough..It becomes too watery now.. Too bad.. Luckily the custard is cook enough. I'll try it next time.. Sigh.. My mom told me it was too sweet for the second batch I've made.. T.T.. maybe the sugar haven't cook enough so it's too watery and mixed it up with the custard.. Overall is not too bad.. This is my first time baking this recipe. Promised my cousin I'll bake for her the bext when she return from USA.. Hope I can bake a nicer one next time.. Good GOD bless...

No comments:

Post a Comment