Just 2 Share My LIfe...

Just 2 Share My LIfe...
fRenDz f0RevEr...

Friday, October 17, 2008

TIRED, TIRED AND TIRED...

13th to 16th of Octorber 2008

i just came back from work and started to update my blog. I'm so tired working for 4 days Sushi King Bonanza Promotion. My back in paining because I stand for 7 hours each day working. I slept only 6 hours for the first 2 days and 10 hours for my 3rd and 4rd day.. Hehe.. I din't go to school for 3rd n 4rd days.. Hehe.. I can't wake up from my bed so I continue to sleep.. Tomorrow is my graduation ceremony and I'm not going to school because isn't ease to me to bath and change my clothes at my friends house.. So I decided not to go.. Let me sleep enough for my graduation ceremony.. I will join my friends to dine at one of the steak houses at Taman Billion after our graduation ceremony. So, for now I got to get enough sleep... See ya!!

1 comment: