Just 2 Share My LIfe...

Just 2 Share My LIfe...
fRenDz f0RevEr...

Saturday, December 6, 2008

Jogoya Late Lunch Buffet

Before I start, please forgive me for not updating my blog for almost a month or more.. For this period, I was in a 'fatal exam fewer' that's my STPM.. Lolx.. Sorry!! T.T

Well, I went to Starhill for my Late Lunch Buffet at JOGOYA RESTAURANT.. Total up to 22 person had joined that are:
Me (Just to be finisher, eating all food they've finished half)
Mun Keat (Enjoy eating)
Mun Hoe (Enjoying someone only)
Kok How (Play like a fool)
Teck Li (Happy became a Bridegroom)
Kah Wai ('Leng yun bao sei dou ng gam yun sit sei')
Chloe (Very enjoy)
Elaine (Very enjoy)
Casandra (Very enjoy)
Sai Bou (Enjoy)
Dai Bou (Keep giving me things that she don't want)
Kit Lay ( Enjoy eating with Yin Yi)
Yin Yi (Enjoy eating with Kit Lay)
Xue Yi (Too spicy?, Haha)
Kai Li (Enjoy)
Chooi Yee (Enjoy)
May Chen (Keep trying new things.. "Want more sushi!!" )
Siaw Wei (Enjoy? I think so.. Haha.. With somebody~~)
Pui Mun (Took many food and I'm the one who finish your part)
Wai Ee (Very enjoy and also as a finisher for Pui Mun, Lolx)
May Yen (Don't know what to do? Haha.. Nice wine? )
May Yen's Friend (Just follow what may yen did? Kidding)


Our late lunch buffet is from 1.40pm to 4.00pm.. Overall today food is nice because many people eating there. I mean not only us, is like "people mountain people sea" (in cantonese). The payment is RM54 per pax and normal price for each is RM68 because for ladies have 50% discount till 19th December 2008 and we divided from the total amount.. So who want to eat? Fast reserve a place before it's too late .. REMEMBER MORE LADIES THAN MEN..


Our table.. Huge right?
everyone look here!!
maki sushi and "chee cheong fun"^^
...clams...
assorted sushi and kind of kebab.. Lolx
cheese grilled snails...
Happy Birthday Siaw Wei!! Specially from Teck Li>.<
yUmmY... Make others jealous la...
Teck Li, Don't angry ok? Just with B'day girl.. Nothing else
m3 and Kah Wai aka TVB CEO
yO!! c0ol mAn...
nIce post O.Poh Yee.. Sorry Hou Siu
Elaine and mE
yIn Yi, kIt lAy, m3 and o. Poh Yee
leng luizz... *_*
:P smile please.. TQ
^^
l0ok here!! taken by mUn keAt.. not bad ya.. lolx
...King of Joker in class...
everyone of us.. :)
O.Poh Yee, Casandra, Chloe, Elaine, Xue Yi, Chooi Yee and Pui Mun
Yin Yi, Kit Lay, O.Poh Yee and Xue Yi
look here again!! TQ
nice pic...
Pui Mun, Veronica, O.Poh Yee and L.Poh Yee
show off your coconuts!! Hahamost enjoy there.. Happy? haha

1 comment:

  1. wooii..
    take photo with you also gonna apologise to him..
    you want me KILL you izit...

    ReplyDelete