Just 2 Share My LIfe...

Just 2 Share My LIfe...
fRenDz f0RevEr...

Friday, October 3, 2008

School Reopen...

Finally weekend of my school break.. I'm so boring this school break.. I rather go to school early morning and come back home late in the evening.. Although it is tired but it's worth because hardwork can have a brighter future..

Today I stay at home the whole day. I just watched finished a drama that has a inappropriate happy ending. I feel that the ending is not good enough but I can't express it. Nevertheless, it is quite successful and meaningful drama. I've learnt few chinese quotes from 'Ho Ma', my heroin in that movie. Have you guys watched it; quickly go apply AOD and enjoy it. Like I'm promoting for Astro. Hehe.. Besides watching drama, I'm chatting with my friends and Sms-ing. Today din't touch any books. Felt no mood to study because the weather today is damn hot..

Tomorrow is 4th October 2008, Xuan's (Mom) 19th birthday.. I wish u Happy Birthday and all your dreams come true.. Maybe I can't celebrate with you this year but at least we will meet at tuition centre to wish you face-to-face.. Although can't celebrate with you, my heart is still celebrating with you..( Seems like real).. Anyway, Happy Birthday To You..

2 comments:

  1. dun crazy la..u rather go skol..i wan stay home rest ar~~!! i wan holiday..i duwan go skol facing those stupid idiots talkin and giv those useless stupid speech...i duwan..i wan stay home..holiday plx...!!! haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. now i onli saw ur blog n saw ur wish... haha...
    anyway... thanks one more time ya...

    ReplyDelete