Just 2 Share My LIfe...

Just 2 Share My LIfe...
fRenDz f0RevEr...

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

STRESS!!

Haihz..... Exam again!!
Can't get things in mind... What should I do?? Can someone help me??
Why I suffer a lot problems?? Why not others?? Can anyone pull me out from this evil matter??

Monthly exam reached already.. Haven't study man!! Can I pass it??
Hope everything goes fine..

Recently, I'm in a bad mood so if I scolded somebody without a reason, please forgive me.. I know that's not a good way but what can I do?? No one help me or even can't share with anyone; but if yes I can't tell out my problem cause is quite sad for me.. GOSH!! Studies already stress why give me more stress?? I'm a human not a robot that don't have feelings.. Can you all understand me?? Please don't give me more stress..

What am I talking man?? Am I crazy?? Am I too stress??
Who knows?? God is the one who knows... ('.')'' :(...

No comments:

Post a Comment