Just 2 Share My LIfe...

Just 2 Share My LIfe...
fRenDz f0RevEr...

Monday, August 25, 2008

"Search For MY SOUL"

Wow, today I got a word from my teacher: Go back and search for your soul!!!

I feel down today.
Well, my teacher asked me about my golden goal (which university you want to get in?) and I answered "Don't know".. What am I answering?? STPM is coming around the corner and I answering like this. OMG..

Manager ah manager, study hard okay? You want to succeed in your life with a bright future. Work harder!! You can make the difference.. Ganbateh!!

Later, my account teacher came into my class and ask for opinion.. Erm, she said our school will giving out a title to the best monitor. She asked few of my friends. They answering frankly to her.

What's my opinion??
Manager: As a monitor for years, of cause I want that title. But I think I don't deserve it. Know why? There is a report's day held in school in mid-year. On that day itself, my class teacher told my parent about me in school. She said " Zakee, 'Mat dou tim, dan hai lan dou chut sai chap' (in cantonese). Means Zakee can do everything but very lazy. So should I entitled this award? I don;t think so. Can anyone give me some opinion about this...

Manager

1 comment:

  1. well..no one can ever say or predict if u can be entitled for that...everyone have their own character..seriously u r kinda lazy sumtimes but think of others...they r other monitors who r lazier than u...i duwan to mention their names but we ourselves knws that..as an asst i oso very lazy wat..sometimes we tend to do lotza jobs but ppl cant see it..but so wat??who cares...u urself knw wat u did n u shud be the one to say whether u deserve it...at the end of the day u get the title or not it doesn't matter anymore...

    ReplyDelete