Just 2 Share My LIfe...

Just 2 Share My LIfe...
fRenDz f0RevEr...

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Shock!! but normal..

Yesterday about 6.30pm, I were boarding a bus back to my home after school activities. When the passenger and I were lining up to board d bus, lot of them starting to push each other so that they have a place to sit whereby the time was quite busy time because most of them were getting back from work.. Unfortunately, a student from UTAR(sorry to say) complained that his mobile phone has been stolen. I saw his leg shaking so I know he was scared. Luckily a indian woman borrowed him a phone to inform his parents.

This story tells us that inflation in our country makes crime rates are getting higher so everyone who read my blog. please be careful when you are outside and tell your friends too..

No comments:

Post a Comment