Just 2 Share My LIfe...

Just 2 Share My LIfe...
fRenDz f0RevEr...

Sunday, June 8, 2008

Dragon Boat Festival

Now all chinese family celebrating 1 of chinese festival tat is Duan Wu Festival aka Dragon Boat Festival. Hehe, I think they all dining delicious meals. Anyway I've eat a lot today cuz very delicious.. HAHA.. Let me introduce my meal tonite..

1. Plum Sauce cook Duck
2. Steamed Chicken
3. Pig Stomach Pepper Soup
4. Crispy Roll
5. Pig Trotter cook Sea Cucumber
6. Hong Kong Kai Lan
7. Lettuce Roll With Turnip

Let me introduce this chinese festival>>>

The Duanwu Festival is a chinese traditional and statutory holiday. It is a public holiday in China and in Taiwan, where it is known as the "Duanwu Festival". Its alternative name in english is "Dragon Boat Festival", after one of the traditional activities for the holiday.

The Duanwu Festival occurs on the fifth day of the fifth month of the Chinese Calendar, giving rise to the alternative name of Double Fifth . In 2008, this falls on today that is 8 June. The focus of the celebrations includes eating 'Zhong' aka Dumplings, which are large rice wraps, drinking realgar wine, and racing Dragon Boat.

So, I hope all my family members & friends enjoy this celebration.

By, Manager


1 comment: